On this day in 1995 liberty lost one of its warriors but gained a saint.
Rothbard wrote, spoke and taught more on the philosophy of liberty than most people read in a lifetime. Today we remember the libertarian legend.
Ways to remember Rothbard:
* Read the biography of Rothbard at the Mises Institute.
* Read your favorite book by Rothbard. Mine is “For a New Liberty.”
* Watch “The Future of Austrian Economics”
* Find a glass and join me in a toast, “to anarchy, to liberty, to Rothbard.”
* Comment with your own tribute to Rothbard
* Remind other people to remember Rothbard today